yellow cutest blog on block

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pickles!


Oh my yummy!! If you like pickles, then you'll LOVE these pickles! With garlic, dill stalks, and some onion, they sit and cure up nicely on your food storage shelves. I made them several weeks ago with my sister Erin and Aunt Cathy. Andy and the kids couldn't wait to have some so we opened a bottle a few days after. They were really good. Then about a month later we opened another to let a neighbor try them out, and they were AWESOME! Come January, they will be out of this world good! If you want the recipe leave me a comment and then I'll post it.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

My sister and I were talking about doing pickles next year. Please post the recipe and exactly how you do it all and what type of cucumbers to plant. Thanks!

becca said...

I totally want the recipe too!