yellow cutest blog on block

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Yeah! The Circus is in Town!

I've always wanted to go to the circus...but growing up with 7 kids in my family we never could. Izzy got a bunch of tickets at school for winning 3rd place in an art contest so we decided to go. It was a smaller circus than I dreampt about as a kid, but it was a lot of fun. There were acrobats, magic tricks with tigers, motorcycles racing inside a round cage, pretty circus ladies, elephants and plenty of clowns. Isaac couldn't stop talking the entire time, Beck lost interest and only had eyes for his cheese and cracker handysnacks about halfway through, Elsie danced the first 1/3, sat still on my lap with a snack for another 1/3, and the last 1/3 impatiently was up and down from my lap. The girls were fascinated and quiet the whole time. We went with the Poulsen cousins and Grandma Adrienne came too. I would say we'll go again next year (if we get free tickets again).

No comments: