yellow cutest blog on block

Monday, April 4, 2011

I Want To Move...

To San Diego! We are here just Andy and I for a quick R&R few days and absolutely loving it! The weather is so beautiful. Mid 70's and a slight breeze are perfect for reading by the pool. This morning I went running along the boardwalk right by our hotel and I instantly fell in love with living by the water. There are these darling shops in a little spot called Seaport Village right near our hotel also that we explored last night. At a little book store we ate the most scruptious cupcake I've ever had. It was the richest red velvet cake that was so moist it left wet marks on your fingers, with the creamiest cream cheese frosting piled a mile high on top. Of course Mr. figure conscious scopped off half the frosting but I could not let that go to waste! He was thoroughly disgusted by my consuming a glob of frosting. But it was divine!! Today we are sunbathing and tomorrow touring a giant naval ship and riding the flight simulator. I'll post pictures later. The pool is calling!

1 comment:

Erin said...

AAAHHHH!!! I love the sun. I am so sick of the crapy weather here. I am so happy you are having a wonderful time.